Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

[HAUL] Rimmel, Maybelline, Lush




LUSH Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow
My current foundation has long expired and since it's liquid, I am not taking any risks so I went in Lush and asked for their foundation and the woman said they don't sell foundations. I felt really embarrassed because I didn't know exactly what it was called since I heard of it from somebody else. She then led me to where these Colour Supplements are and they come in Light Yellow, Dark Yellow, Light Pink, and Dark Pink. She told me that they have ingredients to help with redness. I didn't really care much since it was an impulsive buy. She also said it looks better with moisturizer. I am hoping that this little bottle (20 g) will be worth the purchase.

MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Bronzer in 20 Sun Glow
This was on sale for $4.99 at my local drugstore. Since I love their Dream Mousse Concealer so much, maybe I'll like this too.

RIMMEL Waterproof Sexy Curves Full Volume & Curve Mascara in 001 Black
I'm not big on mascaras. I usually forget them because no matter what product it is, whether waterproof or not, they always smudge beneath my eyes when I blink. I have no idea why. I try to blot and mattify that area with powder but it keeps happening. Anyway, I am currently more conservative when it comes to mascaras. To me, they only clean up my eye looks. I realized that my lashes don't need help in thickness or length department. The real problem is keeping my curl. My lashes are incredibly straight with my crease-less eyes and after I curl them with my lash curler, they often get dragged down by mascara. We'll see how good this is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Who?

My photo
I am a thrifter, a beauty hoarder, and lipstick collector. My style makes no sense most of the time and I'm a hot mess. But I like it and if you like it, yay.

Readers :D

Tags

acne (1) beauty (8) bh cosmetics (1) blog (1) diy (1) eye shadow pro (1) eyeliner (1) eyes (1) eyeshadows (1) fall trend (2) haul (1) lips (1) lipstick (2) makeup (5) mario badescu (1) matte (1) palette (1) review (3) revlon (1) shimmery (1) skincare (4) swatches (3) tips (2) wet n wild (1)