Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

[REVIEW & SWATCHES] Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner


I recently found these Revlon High Dimension Eyeliner in my local cosmetic outlet for the price of $1.99. They are unfortunately discontinued which renders this review useless but you can probably get them at eBay, Amazon, or any cosmetic warehouses/outlets around your area.

I bought the shades 06 Gold Flash and 02 Steel Flash. These eyeliners are very soft, creamy and pigmented. The have a metallic sheen to them which adds drama, a subtle glitz and glamor to the eyes. These are absolutely fantastic on the lower and upper lashline and I love how Gold Flash looks on the inner corner of my eye. I do not recommend these on the waterline even though they are perfect for it because when I did that, it burned my eyes and felt like I got soap in them.. I`m not sure if my products are just old or possibly defective. I wouldn`t hold that against them because they are perfect as bases. They blend very easily. Another downside is that they aren`t long lasting. If you don`t set them, they will crease or smudge. Overall, I do recommend these products if you can get a hold of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Who?

My photo
I am a thrifter, a beauty hoarder, and lipstick collector. My style makes no sense most of the time and I'm a hot mess. But I like it and if you like it, yay.

Readers :D

Tags

acne (1) beauty (8) bh cosmetics (1) blog (1) diy (1) eye shadow pro (1) eyeliner (1) eyes (1) eyeshadows (1) fall trend (2) haul (1) lips (1) lipstick (2) makeup (5) mario badescu (1) matte (1) palette (1) review (3) revlon (1) shimmery (1) skincare (4) swatches (3) tips (2) wet n wild (1)