Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

[SWATCHES] BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow Pro (TKQQGWK4WKSX)

I decided to buy the 15 Colors Customized Palette of BH Cosmetics Eye Shadow Pro during one of their sales after seeing them featured in some videos. Today, they actually have a 40% off their palettes which come in 6 or 15 and you can choose between warm (W), cool (C), and metallic (M) colors. They come in matte (M) and shimmery (S) variations.

To do a quick review:
- These are very pigmented.
- Kind of chalky sometimes and will have fallout.
- The shimmery variation is much more pigmented than the matte.

My swatches have no base underneath and they are taken with flash.



TKQQGWK4WKSX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Who?

My photo
I am a thrifter, a beauty hoarder, and lipstick collector. My style makes no sense most of the time and I'm a hot mess. But I like it and if you like it, yay.

Readers :D

Tags

acne (1) beauty (8) bh cosmetics (1) blog (1) diy (1) eye shadow pro (1) eyeliner (1) eyes (1) eyeshadows (1) fall trend (2) haul (1) lips (1) lipstick (2) makeup (5) mario badescu (1) matte (1) palette (1) review (3) revlon (1) shimmery (1) skincare (4) swatches (3) tips (2) wet n wild (1)